i seen a car thats faster then the kat600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you ever herd a carrera gt? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85qHQx83Luw

exactly 1 min 19 seconds, listen.... orgasm to my ears

heres an in depth vid that makes me laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlnbNyRgHWQ

and heres straight pipes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC7I-QaG7z4 "sounds like a really really big race bike"

oh and if your going to quote specs, lets look at something more than a 0-60

5.7L v10 612bhp 0-60 in 3.9 top speed 205 with no performance modds... not to mention porsche handling
    Last edited by IndyGunner; 09-05-2008, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I passed a lotus elise the other day I about ran off the road in amazement.

Comment

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Passed a Viper and almost forgot about the road. What a beautiful car!

Comment

Originally posted by Davrik View Post
          I passed a lotus elise the other day I about ran off the road in amazement.
          There's a dealer down the block from where I work that keeps a couple Lotus Elise's on the lot.

I drool everytime I drive by. They are so gorgeous.

They used to not be street legal in the US because of emissions, but there was a company that would put an Acura Integra Type-R engine in the Elise. The fact that the Integra engine had so much more power than the factory Lotus engine, combined with how light those cars are, made the car abosolutely fly. It was like 50% more horsepower with the Integra engine.

Comment

I love the Carrera GT. That car is sweet.
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

One of our recruiters owns a 2007 Shelby GT500. I dare say its faster than the Kat too. At least, faster than my Kat. So far I've hit 90. I've been in his car at 150, in the 4th out of 6 gears.

Comment

Originally posted by PilotC150 View Post
                There's a dealer down the block from where I work that keeps a couple Lotus Elise's on the lot.

I drool everytime I drive by. They are so gorgeous.

They used to not be street legal in the US because of emissions, but there was a company that would put an Acura Integra Type-R engine in the Elise. The fact that the Integra engine had so much more power than the factory Lotus engine, combined with how light those cars are, made the car abosolutely fly. It was like 50% more horsepower with the Integra engine.
                I had only seen them in video games before that day heh, our ford dealership had a gt40 for awhile which was cool now they have started to collect a nice number of aprilias I drool a bit in my helmet everytime I ride past.

Comment

Originally posted by hub View Post
                  Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Passed a Viper and almost forgot about the road. What a beautiful car!

They are a cool looking car. but uncomfortable as can be. Friend of mine baught a 2007 limited edition viper. some race model. car was cool looking but real uncomfortable. He ended up selling it a few months ago because of the comfort
                  Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                  6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                  5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

lets face it our bikes aren't fast. they're faster than most cars, but that still doesn't mean they're fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Alley_Kat View Post
                      For that price someone should come to my house and change the bulb.
                      And they should also be a lusty, busty supermodel who would scrog you in your foyer...
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                      X