X

checkin out my bike tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checkin out my bike tomorrow

ok so finally after a heartbreak i found another kat that im going to check out tomorrow at cabellas...(for those of you in eastern pa) its a 2000 750 with like 9700 miles on it i think....

hopefully all goes well tomorrow and ill be the owner by tuesday or so.... then the fun begins!!!
    Big Mike

1980 Monte Carlo
    2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 750
    2000 Suzuki Katana 750

Looks like a nice bike! Hopefully it pan's out for you.

Comment

How did it go? Are you going to get the bike? It looks nice.

Comment

hope you and that bike are a perfect match
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Looks like a nice clean ride, are you buying it?
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

I hope it was as nice as the photos and you are riding it!

Comment

I remember the feeling well. I only got mine in June. Found it in my local classified and had a buddy go check it out for me. Thing was showroom clean and about $1000 less than anyone else was asking for the same bike. Then my bud dropped the bomb on me that someone else had a dep. on the bike, but thankfully (for me) the seller said it's not "sold" till cash is in hand. I'd have been ****ed to be the other guy as this was a very sweet deal on the bike. $5500 CDN for an 05 with only 6200km on it I was looking in the same classifieds yesterday and there's an 05 with 20,000km on it and the seller wants 6k!!!!
              2008 ZZR 600 (His)
              Black
              Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
              Red
              Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

Nice looking bike, hope it works out for you.

Comment

I like that bike!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

im jealous, i wish i coulda got a 750...make sure you ask him how long ago he got a valve tune/carb sync..... with those miles hes about due and thats about 500 bucks easy

Comment

u can also try philadephia craigslist, their always katana on their and it's only about 1 hour from allentown

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! hahahaha i go to pick it up at the end of the week.... he is paying off the rest of the title and when he gets it in the mail i give him the money and it is mine!!!!!!!!! the picture does it no justice..... on the left side there is like a sandpaper scuff from when he layed the bike down ever so gently!! hahahah it loos really nice... basicly a remove the decal and buff it out.... dude im so damn excited........

its got like 9018 on the odometer.... just recently had it serviced.... just inspected this month.... its got a yosh pipe on it....(if anyone has a two bros laying around that they want to get rid of im willing to buy or trade... which ever is easier) brand new tires... fender eliminated.... and it looks flawless other than the front left fairing..when i get it i will flood this post with pics..
                        Last edited by bigrepp61; 08-24-2008, 04:08 PM. Reason: ok im a dumbass..... i just said milege is on the tach...
                        Big Mike

1980 Monte Carlo
                        2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 750
                        2000 Suzuki Katana 750

Comment

I saw a bike just like that the other day. Seems like a decent price too. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X