No announcement yet.
X

Katana woes with vin vs title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are very lucky that this worked out so well for you living in penna I know how penn dot is they make you jump thu hoops to get things done thats why i belong to AAA onr tow pays for the membership and they can handle most anything. If your a plus member up to 500 mies of tow two tow trucks if needed will bring you gas or diesel if you run out a bargin in todays world!
    Last edited by #1 Moses; 08-24-2008, 01:12 AM. Reason: mis typed

Comment

Update. I received the title with the wrong vin and I took it to the notary with all the stuff that I mentioned earlier. She reassured me that everything will be fine. Crossing my fingers.

Comment

sounds as if its going well

where are you in LanCo?
        Where ever, whenever I go for a ride, may I be joined by friends that have died.

RIP Cyber Poet, watch over us all Marc

Comment

Originally posted by ChuglyXJ View Post
          sounds as if its going well

where are you in LanCo?
          North Eastern LC

Comment

I am glad to hear everything is going well! Enjoy your bike.

Comment

Another update: This update is not as positive as the last. I called PennDOT today and they had said that my situation has to go under research and the form I filled out was not the correct form for this situation. I had said "that is funny because I talked to two different people in your group and they both said that form is what I needed to fill out." (After all the good things I said about PennDOT in my first few posts, they are starting to now act like the government I would have expected) So, they are suppose to call me between Wed and Friday. I am now starting to get a bit nervous. I may have to buy a frame before this is all done. Thanks for lisining to my troubles. Take care all.

Comment

What an enormous PITA. I hope it gets itself resolved soon.

Comment

Another update: Thing took a another turn for the worse. I have to fill out more paperwork to have noterized to track the history of the title with I did find out cam from OUT of state. If no mistakes are found there (which I dout there will be) we will have to do the same with the bike vin. If none found there then I DON'T KNOW.?.?.? Another frame is sounding better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by sassyduck View Post
                    What an enormous PITA. I hope it gets itself resolved soon.
                    yeah really man this is big project I hope you get everything resolved soon

Comment

Man, I'd say this is ridiculous but it is the DOT.... honestly nothing ever good comes from having to go to the DOT. Sorry for your troubles.

Comment

Working...
                      X