X

new security system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new security system

just put on new Pit Bull security. Pics attached...
    Attached Files
    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
    RIP Marc

It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Nice!!!
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Make sure you chain up the pitbull system else they might not only take the Kat, but the pitbull alone also
        sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

Comment

she, like my wife, doesn't take to kindly to strangers around my daughter or bike or car or anything really...
          May the road rise up to meet you.
          May the wind always be at your back.
          May the sun shine warm upon your face,
          and rains fall soft upon your fields.
          And until we meet again,
          May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
          RIP Marc

Comment

i have a pit too...not lettin him near the kat tho lol...toe nails + black paint job= something bad hahaha.
            sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
            k9 GSX-R 600
            GO VOLS!

Comment

Wow, what a terrifying, angry looking dog you have!

Really, I've always known Pit's to be like the sweetest dogs........ it's amazing how they can go from silly and nice to absolutely out of control when they're protecting their property (their family, their home, etc).
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Awesome dog. If it were mine he'd probably chew up my seat and tires, and possibly the fairings and just about anything else he could get his mouth around.
                1997 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

nice dog, looks scared to be on the bike, kinda like it got in crap the last time it went near it!
                  sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

Working...
                  X