X

Front Fender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Fender

Has anyone noticed that on virtually all Kat's the front fender is black even when most of the bike is not?? I have a blue and white 2005 600 and it kills me that out of no wheres they decided the fender should be painted black! Anyone selling one that is either blue or white? Any idea as to how much it would cost to paint this part?

It will cost about 5 bucks and an afternoon...Take the fender off and go down to the local Joes sports shop and in their automotive section they have paint by the name "duplicolor". You should be able to get a can of spray paint that matches the color of your bike. Worked great for me...painting a purple fender black of all colors .
    -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
    -My wife

Comment

yeah paint it yourself a body shop would charge an arm and a testicle cause its really not worth their time to do such a small part.
      02' Katana 600
      D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

I've never tried it myself with the spray cans because I may screw it up. I always give mines to a buddy at a local body shop. He's gives me a reasonable price and it's quick and done with professional equipment.
        [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Working...
        X