X

tail light and fairing help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail light and fairing help

does any one know if any newer katana rears including tail lights are easily modified to fit a 1997 750 , i love my bike but hate the tail light even with the fender eliminator i made for it its still ugly to me, and does any one know of a company that makes solo seat cowls for it, id make it my self but im lazy and im not in the mood to be playing around with abs or fiberglass. any help would be aprechiated

Possible? yes. Easily modified? No.

The easiest part will be to use the search button to find out what others have done. There have been more than a few members that have used tail's off of other bikes to update the look.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I would ebay the seat cowl. Otherwise just browse google. there are a couple websites that i found while looking for my cowl for my 2006 kat 600
      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
      Current Bikes:
      1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by king9241 View Post
        does any one know if any newer katana rears including tail lights are easily modified to fit a 1997 750 , i love my bike but hate the tail light even with the fender eliminator i made for it its still ugly to me, and does any one know of a company that makes solo seat cowls for it, id make it my self but im lazy and im not in the mood to be playing around with abs or fiberglass. any help would be aprechiated
        Yeah I googled a bit before I found a company on the web that made them for my 600. Got it in the mail last week, but there was an issue with the packaging of the cowl, so I sent it back....
        [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Working...
        X