X

Who's riding around Atlanta??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's riding around Atlanta??

I'm wondering who rides around Atl? Where do you ride and what kind of riding do you do?
    I'm pretty new to riding, but i've put 3000 miles on my bike in a month. I love long fast rides around the expressways, country roads...just whatever. I've found that the more time i spend riding, the happier i am. And i love to talk bikes. So i'm curious who's out there and what you're doin?

Griffin Here.. Where about in the ATL location
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

West Saaaayyyyyyiiiiiide! lol...Lithia Sprngs man

Comment

East Side!!!! ... well i ride daily from stone mountain to alpheretta.

Comment

Marietta. I lead the occasional ride into the Georgia mountains, you are welcome to come along- but know that most of us are mature riders, and squdliness is not encouraged. That does not mean we don't go fast, we just mantain some sembilance of sanity. PM me with your email, phone number, etc.
          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Your avitar makes your "maturity" level obvious man. Thanks for responding...anyone else around?
            Last edited by nohopenofear; 07-30-2008, 02:56 PM.

Comment

I am in lithia springs tooo...although I am still learning my bike. I hit camp creek, 20 to alabama sometimes and I ride downtown every other day for work....Just had my first ride around 285 the other night which was nice, never would i do it in a car...takes all of the fun out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by gotwork2do View Post
                I am in lithia springs tooo...although I am still learning my bike. I hit camp creek, 20 to alabama sometimes and I ride downtown every other day for work....Just had my first ride around 285 the other night which was nice, never would i do it in a car...takes all of the fun out of it.
                Hey! Thats awesome...i go out and ride around all the time! Around 285...downtown...out 20 towards Alabama....
                I'm just learning too, but i still ride the hell outa my bike! Hit me up...it might be fun to go ride together!

Comment

What's up Riverdale in the house , I RIDE EVERY DAY IF NOT RAINING . 30 miles each way to Mableton. Let's get to gethere and ride out. Holla at me.
                  When the Job and Wife gives U Hell take the Xtra long way to them

Comment

Working...
                  X