No announcement yet.
X

Look at the helmets!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should do a one of a face with the eyes closed! Might get a double look from some people!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdm5770 View Post
      You should do a one of a face with the eyes closed! Might get a double look from some people!
      That would be pretty funny. close em tight like your scared.
      Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
      www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Or do one with Bin Laden's face, and see how often you get pulled over.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
          Or do one with Bin Laden's face, and see how often you get pulled over.
          Or get shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Apol View Post
            Or get shot!
            Yeah, but Bush wouldn't find you.
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

i think the eyes closed sounds like a good one

Comment

thats awesome, i saw a rider last night with one of those helments (skeleton) it looked sweet as hell. If i had some extra cash id definitelly do that. Although i like to ride at night, i could see a problem with visability at night time with those things but who care get another helmet for night i guess!

Comment

well i have a scorpion helmet that you just twist the knob and you can swap out shields. so i figured i would just get it done and buy another clear shield for night riding

Comment

Working...
                  X