No announcement yet.
X

Pics "dremeled" the rear fender today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thing I did to my 05, after seeing it done on here.
    "The problem with most motorcycles is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars."

Comment

I have been looking at the shovel on the back of my 600 for weeks and finally decided to cut it off after seeing the results of your handy work. It literally took two minutes with a 6" hacksaw!!

Comment

God job
        i did mine with a hack saw in about ten minutes. I hacked the whole thing off, then bought a little metal roofing bracket from home depot screwed the plate bracket to it chopped down the stock blinkers and bolted them to the same bracket. Made a sweet fender illm. For about 3 bucks and 15 minutes of time.

Comment

I was using a highspeend die grinder to make a hole bigger in the roof of a $100k hot rod when it got away from me a left about 12inches of squiggles in the paint down to the metal across the roof.
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by hemikat View Post
            i was using a highspeend die grinder to make a hole bigger in the roof of a $100k hot rod when it got away from me a left about 12inches of squiggles in the paint down to the metal across the roof.
            doh!
            THE DOC
            RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
            Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
            mistake when you make it again.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X