X

Buying Tires, in Buffalo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Tires, in Buffalo

I need a new set of tires and was told that buying them in the US would save me about 1/2.
    I don't mind the extra ride, but does anyone know of a good place to buy them in Buffalo or northern New York state?

Thanks
    1990 Kat 600

I usually just buy mine online, no one around me ever has them near as cheap
    New Ride

Sold Kat

Comment

I got a set a couple of weeks ago from tiresunlimited.com. Price was very good, the service was great. I highly recommend them... Good selection.

TW

Comment

Try this site ....

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydire...EET%20PRODUCTS
        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Bob Weaver Yamaha in Tonawanda is where I usually go. It's out on Niagara fall blvd
          or there is a Kawi dealer just over on Military road just off Sheridan
          As for 1/2 the price.... the savings are not usually that much.

Don't forget to fill up on gas and buy a car load of groceries at Aldi while you are there
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

get in touch with Woobie, I believe he has a Post Office box in buffalo to get his tires shipped to. Go pick them up, bring them back, and get them mounted here cheaper than in the u.s.. Or mount them yourself I guess.
            Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
            Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

tires

just bought a set off of ron ayers motorsports superstore, a pair of pirelli diablo stradas 120/70zr17 front and 150/70zr/17 rear, it cost 218.00 plus 24 S&H, $242.48 total. I live in New york as well.

Comment

Working...
              X