X

Good By Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good By Kat

Yes... tomorrow I bid my wonderful '00 Kat 750 goodbye. On a positive note, today I picked up my new (to me) TL1000S.

What can I say, the TL is not a Kat but it's just so much bike and such a kick in the pants to ride But the Kat is so damned comfy to ride

I did get out for an awesome 509 Km "last ride" on the Kat last weekend and it'll be going to a good home so I'm good with that

I sure do home the TL Forums are as helpful and friendly as Katriders!! Thanks to all who helped (whether they know it or not ).

Congrats on the new ride ride. Post up some pics of your new baby....
    [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

I like the TL congrats on the new bike ride safe
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Yet another Katrider not riding a Kat...

Our days are numbered.
        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
          Yet another Katrider not riding a Kat...

Our days are numbered.

Says the guy on a Sprint ST....

yeah, I may never own another Katana, but I'm not going to any other forum... I'm happy hangin out here... Plus my old Kat is still in the family so I can be a Katrider whenever I feel the need...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

[quote=allblackkat;1508497]Says the guy on a Sprint ST...quote]

Yeah, I'm busted! I'm caught! (Finally, a legit use of that darn smilie!)

But, hey, I own a Kat, too! (88 1100)
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by Catcha23 View Post
              Congrats on the new ride ride. Post up some pics of your new baby....

Here's a pic of the TL. After a couple of tanks of gas (funny it isn't near as efficient as the Kat ) I'm sure it'll put many a smile on my face over the rides to come.

I've already begun the mod plas DB windscreen, replaced the brake lever (low speed fall), undertail, a lower cowl (chin fairing if you will) and then onto the other mods as per suggestions from TLPlanet

Owning a bike is such fun on so many levels
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Sizzler; 07-18-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                Yeah, I'm busted! I'm caught! (Finally, a legit use of that darn smilie!)

But, hey, I own a Kat, too! (88 1100)
                Did you just refer to yourself as a c*ck with that smilie? Or a chicken? I don't get it.........
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Congrats on your new ride.
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats. At what point do we stop calling the site 'KatRiders' and start calling it 'Riders'.
                    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                      Congrats. At what point do we stop calling the site 'KatRiders' and start calling it 'Riders'.

No time soon.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                        Did you just refer to yourself as a c*ck with that smilie? Or a chicken? I don't get it.........
                        "Caught," like the chicken in the smilie is caught.

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                        Man, don't EVEN go there! Mods and owners here HATE that!
                        Last edited by StevieB; 07-23-2008, 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

Comment

Working...
                        X