First freeway ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome!

i remember my 1st highway ride... lol

i just bought my 1st streetbike (my katana ofcourse) from somewhere around delaware. i had my permit, at the time, only ever rode dirtbikes for the most part. the guy gave me a matching helmet, and i told my buddy to follow me home in my 240sx. lets just say it was an experience, and i lost my buddy behind me lol. it wasnt a good idea to just jump on the highway, could of turned out bad, but in the end it was the quickest learning possible :P
    1989 katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by frosti108 View Post
      awesome!

i remember my 1st highway ride... lol

i just bought my 1st streetbike (my katana ofcourse) from somewhere around delaware. i had my permit, at the time, only ever rode dirtbikes for the most part. the guy gave me a matching helmet, and i told my buddy to follow me home in my 240sx. lets just say it was an experience, and i lost my buddy behind me lol. it wasnt a good idea to just jump on the highway, could of turned out bad, but in the end it was the quickest learning possible :P
      A quote from a comedian......

"My mom told me to learn by experience. She said she learned to swim when somebody took her out onto the lake and threw her out of the boat. I said 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you to swim'...."
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
      X