X

chain time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chain time

Going to take my chain off, clean it and lube it. First time I've done this, so any advice or things to note? I have read about everything I possible, but I know you guys have the experience. Thanks again,
    Kody

one thread is plenty
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

the other thread I was trying to figure out the products, this one I was just asking if there was anything specific that I should watch out for doing the job. Don't know why way around the site that well I guess, sorry to upset you, didn't realize.

Comment

Not sure why you would take it off to do that....also not sure this is in the right forum??
        sigpicIn Memory Of Troy Allen Bell
        RIP 06/24/53 - 01/08/08
        I Miss You Pop
        2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa
        BMC aif filter,Lowered,Small air box mod,Bar riserers

Comment

try cleaning you chain with kerosene while it's on your bike, let me know how that goes for you

Comment

Thanks guys, once again i apologize for starting another thread, guess it's time to spend some time figuring out this site! haha, later

Comment

Working...
            X