Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

2002 750F. What did you choose for a slip on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bearing down on 40 and my Two Bros is not that loud, IMO.

I love it's nice deep tone, but my wife likes to stay 100 feet back so she doesn't hear the drone. She likes her quiet stock pipe.

It's deep (not raspy, which some are to me) and pretty quiet under 4K with no problems NOT making noise when I don't want it to. However, it gets LOUD as the RPMS go over 8K. My buddy says my bike sounds just like motoGP if I'm on it hard.

I think most pipes start to scream above 8K though.

So far as I know, Two Bros is among the quieter pipes.
    Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

got my yoshi carbon at close-out on ebay

its relatively quiet, and good quality imo; i'm loving it

Comment

i dont know about the individual performances of the mods...i pretty much did them all at once.....the ignition advancer seemed to give it better throttle responce.........not to much noticible difference in performance with the pipe,filter/jetkit.

Comment

Buy American; the Two Brothers is the way to go (I've got 'em on both my CBR's and the Ducati). Superior build quality all the way! 8) Then again, Hindle seems to be the obvious pipe of choice for our Canadian brothers. Just remember one thing. In Canada there are two Seasons: 6 months of winter and 6 months of poor snowmobiling. Think they know how to build motorcycle parts?
          '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Vance and Hines here.

Comment

The CF version of any of the above pipes would look HOT against your kat.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipKid
                Buy American; the Two Brothers is the way to go (I've got 'em on both my CBR's and the Ducati). Superior build quality all the way! 8) Then again, Hindle seems to be the obvious pipe of choice for our Canadian brothers. Just remember one thing. In Canada there are two Seasons: 6 months of winter and 6 months of poor snowmobiling. Think they know how to build motorcycle parts?

Umm I am not in or from Canada, and I have a Hindle..
                We only have one riding season here, It is from January to january!!!

I love my Hindle!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I just put on my Yoshimura slip on yesterday 05 kat 750 and I'm very happy with it,sounds real sweeeet! It really starts to sing around 5000 rpms.I did'nt want to stop riding!!
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki2000
                    Originally posted by SlipKid

Umm I am not in or from Canada, and I have a Hindle..
                    We only have one riding season here, It is from January to january!!!

I love my Hindle!!
                    January to January. You gotta love the south. Year round riding .

Comment

i love my TBR. deep tone, supurb build quality. i think it is the highest mount out there for the kat. really tucks in.
                      "I am better than dirt..well most kinds of dirt that is. Not that fancy storebought dirt- that stuff is loaded with nutrients. No way I can compete with that stuff..."

Comment

Working...
                      X