No announcement yet.
X

First Complement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I haven't had any compliments while riding cause mines still being slowly slowly built. But I have gotten some from folks who see it in the garage. One guy asked me what model buell it was. LOL

Oh and for the guy above me. Reading is your friend. Snapping at members of this forum who are extremely knowledgeable isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by I Make it Rain
      Ok douchebag, Thanks for the help.
      The first thing to do is post in the correct forum. First post should be in the Introductions forum. Second thing should be to use the search function up top to see if your question has already been addressed in another post. Third thing is not to insult our members that are giving you a bit of friendly ribbing.

Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Tracker my filter didn't get much cleaner I don't think it's gonna work... Is it hard to fix carbs?
        Yellow Kitty Kat- Hes gonna make it rain alright, rain 87 octane.

Comment

Originally posted by I Make it Rain View Post
          Tracker my filter didn't get much cleaner I don't think it's gonna work... Is it hard to fix carbs?
          Kat carbs are easy to take apart, there's not that much to them. check out the Carbs 101 section under the How To forum.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Davrick, I bought the same exact Kat as you: '06 600 in black. I just posted about getting compliments recently, so I'm glad your experience is the same!

I think there's something about the size of the bike that's appealing. It has a sporty look without looking like a small sport bike.

The only time I felt "dissed" on the Kat was when riding by some squid standing near his Yammy R6 who was trying to impress a couple of teenage girls. Maybe he was just jealous.

MM

Comment

I don't know how many of you that have posted in here have a pre-98, but I get compliments on mine. I have had strangers walk up and tell me nice bike and stuff, but the usual question I hear is... "nice looking bike, what is it?" But where I work nobody makes fun of the Kat.... I outrank most of them. Plus, they have seen me ride and know I can embarass them on their SS bikes. I did have one guy that rides an F4i sit on my Kat the other day and he couldn't believe how comfortable it is. I told him THAT is exactly why I have it and will keep it.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
              who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

it's a beaut, I have the exact same one. LOVE IT!
                There is something about being on a bike that is singularly American. It says, "I have some priorities here that aren't about life expectancy."

-Alton Brown

Comment

Working...
                X