Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Ride to Work day expected to be the largest ever!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a hard time giving them credit for being warriors, they just kind of leave me wondering.

Funny this should come up, I have finally harassed one of my coworkers into riding to work. The last few weeks, he has ridden in at least three days a week. I'm still working on some of the others.
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Everyday is ride to work day for me too. LOL. Now everyone else at work wants a bike too!
      WTB: ANY Katana located in Bangkok, Thailand. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by djct_watt View Post
        Everyday is ride to work day for me too. LOL. Now everyone else at work wants a bike too!

yeah since december when i started at my job, I have rode my bike to work probably on avg. at least 4 out of 5 days a week. and Esp. though January, Feb, and March. I was the only person on a bike on the road. Now it warms up and these other bikes come out of the wood works!

I'm screaming, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT WAS COLD? CRAP WHAT ABOUT THE HOT DAY THAT IT RAINED WHERE WERE YOU? AHH i say there should be a law to owning a bike, You must ride at least 10,000 miles a year...but wait that screws me over in the long run, since I always try to hunt down those weekend warriors when I want a new bike, since it's a 3-5 year old brand new bike with like 4,000 miles soo never mind, you weekend guys keep em in the garage and leave this riding to the real guys!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

i have this part time job on the weekends and i work with this poser who has a sporster , he is always talking **** about his great harley. so i always ask him where it is ( i have only seen him ride it twice) he is always whining that they are calling for thunderstorms. now i live in central pa its almost always humid as hel l and they call for thunderstorms pretty much every day, i keep telling him that if i would listen to the weather man i would never get to ride. I am on my bike every day brothers rain or shine!!!! only time i drive my gas hog jeep is if i need to haul something that doesnt fit in my back pack , sorry about that rant but what i want to say is everyday is ride to work day for me
          BONES HEAL ,CHICKS DIG SCARS ,PAIN IS TEMPPORARY AND GLORY IS FOREVER

Comment

I used to be a rain or shine guy. Sadly this year, i can count on both hands with fingers to spare how many times i've touched the bike. And that doesn't include bumping into it with the car. .

Highly doubt I will ride tomorrow either

Comment

Seems like every day lately has been 'national ride to work day'...
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Here in NJ, haven't seen too many riders running the slab at all - cept for one or two of the "regulars" I see. It'll be interesting to see how many will actually be out tomorrow. I know some of the group I ride with are planning to meet for dinner tomorrow after work.
                2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Well, I don't know about a ride to work day but we have like a ride to school day everyday.

Comment

@$#%@!! My bike is in da shop! So I have to drive the gas guzzler again. I'm with the everyday is ride to work crowd!!!!!!
                    [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

everyday is ride to work for me..........

Comment

Damn, the one f'n day a week I have off, too. Oh well
                        The fuel injected Katana project

Comment

I am rebelling and driving the gas hog to work that day.
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

I didn't ride to work today

Lousy no good golf league
                            Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Originally posted by Vandil View Post
                              Weekend Wonder I've always seen as a knock on weekend organized sport players, softball etc.

Weekend Warrior, bikers, paintballers, mechanics.
                              Wiley Weekend Wonder Willy Wonka Whacker Warriors?
                              "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Well, I rode mine in even though my parking situation downtown is CRAP. Hopefully it'll be OK.

I used to be able to park in the garage at work, but they installed those damn arms and won't let bikes in anymore. Now I'm relegated to the street/meter/sidewalk (all bad options IMHO)
                                -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
                                -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

Working...
                                X