Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In love w/ ur bike?

Originally posted by KatanaO215
    Originally posted by Need4Speed
    Take an extra break at work just to go out and make sure its ok?
    At least twice a day
    Damn, I JUST DID THAT!!
    "The problem with most motorcycles is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars."

Comment

I've rode almost every day for the past 6 months . My baby and I have a good relationship. And yes, my g/f gripes sometimes. Do you guys name yours?

Comment

Yep ... her name is Suzi-K
        Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

my wife tried to get me to move mine outside so she could park her car in the garage. i actualy won that one

Comment

Gigi and I spend as much time as possible together.. its the only way that drudgery of coming into work each morning is actually fun !

Comment

My bike, being my only mode of transportation, is with me pretty much wherever I go. I take a smoke break about every two hours at work just to go say hi and see how she's doing. Every night I tuck her into bed in her own garage and sometimes sing a lulaby after rubbing her down with a diaper. Good lord I need to meet a woman soon...
              You ever take that off any sweet jumps?

Comment

I wouldn't bother looking for a woman ... she'll just want to take precidence over your bike
                Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

Re: In love w/ ur bike?

Originally posted by Need4Speed
                  Does it call to you when you're at work? Do you go out into the garage just to look at it one last time before you go to bed? Take an extra break at work just to go out and make sure its ok? Does your signifcant other gripe at you cuz u look at your bike w/ more affection than you look at him/her ?
                  all day every day rain wind snow tundra to twister. im down for riding anytime, but then theres work, girlfriend, other stupid things. ALL IWANT TO DO IS RIDE!!!!!
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  Lean in Lean out.
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
                  2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
                  2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
                  2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I love motorcycles period but when I really love that I have a kat is when my club and I are on a group ride and they all complain about their asses hurting from their bikes seats when we get where we are going. I must admit, it is one helluva comfortable bike
                    Big Cory
                    SBFMC 707
                    2005 Hayabusa

Comment

My Fiance held out on me for a week because of my bike. She finally gave in when she caught me in the garage making . . . . . Yes I love my bike.
                      If it doesn't fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyway!

Comment

I'll get back to ya...im thinking about rmy bike right now!
                        "Shut up and walk it off" -personal quote from personal experiences.

Comment

I cant ride to work today, pouring down raining right now; so yes she's calling to me, with a sad yearning that only a rider can understand

Comment

Girls are stupid . Bike's are MUCH easier to deal with . You can fix ANYTHING that's wrong with them with a little know-how and the right tools . Try THAT with a pi$$ed-off ex-girlfriend !
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

JEALOUSY

I work retail, so I have to work every Saturday.
                              I get a day off during the week though but rarely does my Wife get the same day with me. Thats when,"The Other Woman" and I get to spend "Quality Time" together.
                              Last Tuesday I went for a 350K run down the shore from Peggy's Cove, Mahone Bay and Lunenburg. My wife was so jealous that she got into a rage.
                              I opened the door for her and told her that she was more than welcome to leave.
                              I will not live like a prisoner in my own home. Goddamnit, there's already too many people who think they have a say in my life.
                              :bigfinger
                              "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Oh yah...

...and yes she has a name.
                                I call her...
                                "Puss"
                                Attached Files
                                "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Working...
                                X