X

Neat little video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat little video.

A really cool video that kinda relates to us. Hope you guys enjoy it.

How many passes does the team in white make? A clever new advertisement for bicycle safety.

i seen the ____!!
    im super aware!! lol

Comment

yup that's a repost, but a good one.
      -
      -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

haha awesome, totally didn't see

Comment

nice video I did see bear
          sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Nope......I'd have run that bear over! Nice vid......wish some old ladies could see it.....along with the moms in mini-vans, smoking, talking on the cell phone, coffee in one hand, painting their nails, and reading the paper while driving :P
            2005 Katana 600

Comment

sadly enough i missed it

Comment

Originally posted by Brosh187 View Post
                Nope......I'd have run that bear over! Nice vid......wish some old ladies could see it.....along with the moms in mini-vans, smoking, talking on the cell phone, coffee in one hand, painting their nails, and reading the paper while driving :P
                Scary part is that you're not exaggerating. Every time I see a minivan it looks like the driver is drunk; when I pass SHE is just on the cell phone... Men never seem to have a problem though.

Comment

I dont know about that. I see many guys drive and talk at the same time.

What gets me the most is everyonce in a while Ill see someone talking on the phone while driving a stick...I usually see that when im at a stop and they pull up behind me and one hand is on the phone while the other gets taken of the wheel to the center stack area. Then this process repeats once its a green light and where going 45ish...

Comment

most of the problems i have on the road are at a red light, when i look over and the car next to me is starring at me like im a zoo animal.

Comment

that vid is halarious... i was concentrating so hard on counting the passes i totally missed the bear... i was like WTF a bear???? hahaha....

yeah i love the rando stare at stop lights.... i get that crap all the time... sometimes i even put on a little show for em.... THEY LOVE IT....
                      THE EMAIL BANDIT
                      F4 I stunted out
                      Cbr900 (low and stretched)
                      MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

Originally posted by gennabirman600 View Post
                        most of the problems i have on the road are at a red light, when i look over and the car next to me is starring at me like im a zoo animal.
                        i like that feeling my favorite is the kids with their noses pressed against the window saying look mommy, lol, and i totally missed the bear i even played it again just to make sure they wernt messing with me
                        99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
                        06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
                        06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
                        lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

Working...
                        X