X

Headlight accessories.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight accessories.

The only thing that really gets me about this bike is the headlight. It just seems kinda bulky and somewhat unattractive. Is there any other headlight assemblys out there? Can you do anything to the headlight to make it more sleeker?

I've seen some covers somewhere for 'em at one point.
    2005 Katana 600

Comment

You can do anything you want to do. It all comes down to how much work do you want to put in to it. The headlight i use on my bike is actually the projector beam headlight off an 02 Buell. Just open the pic in my sig.

As far as covers there are a few out there that would look decent. and give a tolerable amount of light at night. But how leniant will teh cops be in your area. Because covers normally are not legal. So it would depend on what you think you can get away with in your area.
      Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
      6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
      5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Hmmm I will look into covers for now. Does anyone have any links to where I could look at them and maybe buy one? Also do they have covers for turnsignals? Or would that be a really bad idea...

By the way that is a nice bike Blackdeath. Very clean. I love how simple the rear looks.

Comment

THanks. I know tricktape used to sell the covers. Not done buisness with them in a while tho. so I dont know what they have anymore.

A friend of mine baught a cover for His 636 they actually had designs you could get. and then you cut them out to fit however you needed them to fit. But he doesnt remember whare he baught them from.

As for turnsignals Id imagin the same cover would work. or you could get the clear alternatives colored or smoke covers. Or just dismantle then and use a tenting in some clearcoat on the inside if you know a painter. As for safety. If your using hand signals also I wouldnt worry bout it. BUt if you rely soly on the signal id want them as visible as possibe.
          Last edited by BLACKDEATH; 05-11-2008, 12:58 PM.
          Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
          6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
          5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Hmmm I see thanks. Ill look up that tricktape place.

Comment

I heard bad things about tricktape from arsenic's post. Paid and never recieved.

Comment

Originally posted by numtwo View Post

By the way that is a nice bike Blackdeath. Very clean. I love how simple the rear looks.
                yeah blackdeath that is a trick bike, i just dont like that pipe though lol it reminds me of the old 70-80's KZ's with the Trumpet exhaust lol

But still VERY nice bike, It just looks like business lol

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X