X

RonAyers.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonAyers.com

What a class act. Bought a right side fairing from them at a very good discount and received it in Feb. Just took it out of the packaging today (finally got a chance to install it) and it had a crack underneath the turn signal port. Called them and Sharon in cust. service immediately issued me a return authorization and reordered the part for me, inspite of the long time frame - no questions asked. Everything else I have ordered from them has been delivered in perfect condition, exactly when they said it would arrive.

I strongly recommend this company for OEM Suzuki parts. I am VERY impressed.

John.
    The secret to life, whether it's love or money, is knowing when to quit. Take it from me, I'm divorced and broke.

they do rock

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
      they do rock

bought a petcock off them came 3 days later + it was cheaper then all the other sites.
      I don't have an ego I just love how awesome I am

LETS GO PENS

Comment

Ya Ill be placeing an orderwith them tomorrow
        "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

I have never ordered from them before. It is good to hear that they take care of their customers
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

thats sweet. two months . Most companies will give you a flying bird if its past 1 month

Comment

Glad to hear they are back up to par. I know I read a while back, they were somewhat lacking in shipping times and CS. I have ordered from them a few times and have been satisfied, but I never had to deal with CS.
              Pics
              Pics
              No pics yet
              Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Working...
              X