X

cowl on a 06 katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cowl on a 06 katana

i installed the braada seat cowl on my 06 katana but the cowl doesnt really cover the back seat area. i can still see the stitching that divides the back seat from the front seat. i've seen other katana (dont know if a different year) with the cowl, and i didnt see the stitching or back seat at all... i've done some research on seats for the katanas, and i noticed that older ones are one whole piece, and the newer ones have almost like different texture that separates the back seat from the front seat and also the stitching...if i purchase an older seat for my kat, would it fit? thanks in advance..
    carlos

The Older seats for the 98+ Suck period. Unless you like getting a wet ***,(due to the design of the seat texture,and if you do happen to ride in the rain) stick with the older seat. The cowl will go on that one with no issues. My ext seat (for the 750) will be a corbin seat- Just because i sat on CP's Old Corbin on his Blue Kat and fell in love with it. It just wont see the 600 since i can guarantee it wieghs more

Comment

Working...
    X