X

parts if someone needs them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts if someone needs them

The parts have been sold, Thank all of you for your interest!

i have some 98+ parts. from a 01 600. with 3800 miles when parts were removed, i have the stock front turn signals. stock rear turn signals (complete) with amber and clear lenses. stock clear windshield. and the rear grab bar. and stock exhaust if anybody has an aftermarket pipe they want to sell me. let me know if you want to trade something or just need the parts, i dont need them, just trying to help out.
    Last edited by 2001kat600; 05-04-2008, 09:39 PM.

hey do you have the stock spring set...I have the lowering kit on mine and when i moved i misplaced it, now i wanna get the bike back to it original high
    thanks

Comment

how much for the windshield?

Comment

vacuumdog is looking for a front right turnsignal...I may have one but i think it's cracked. You might want to PM him a price in case I can't help him out.
        1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

thanks, pm sent

Originally posted by Pop Da Klutch View Post
          hey do you have the stock spring set...I have the lowering kit on mine and when i moved i misplaced it, now i wanna get the bike back to it original height
          thanks
          i dont, im sorry. i just have a few parts at the moment
          Last edited by 2001kat600; 04-28-2008, 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Rear Turn Signals

Do you have the rear turn signals? I really need them bad haha. How much for both of them? Thanks a lot. You can PM with a response if you'd like.

Comment

pm sent
              "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

I need an upper triple tree.
                None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
                -Robert Morrison

"
                well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

turn signals

how much for the front turn signals, I need them asap!!!

Comment

fronts are already gone, im sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X