X

First ride of the season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ride of the season

Finally got my Kat out of winter-storage this weekend. After 5 months in storage it's great to get her back on the road

Still kinda cold here in Norway (around 5 degrees C) but the snow is gone, and when the sun is shining there is nothing like going for a nice ride

Looking forward to a nice season with lots of riding.
    2002 GSXF 750

Good for you!

I just started riding last week when yesterday we had a snow dump and will have to wait a while longer before getting out there again.

Hope your weather stays good and ride safe!

2005 750 Katana
    sigpic

Comment

It feels great, Had mine out for the first time this weekend.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

It's raining now, but have had my bike out on and off for the last 3 weeks or so, it feels good to be riding
        -'96 Katana 750-

-Max

"Everyday in which you learn something isn't a complete loss"

Comment

The sun is finally out and the temp. is slowly creeping up there here in Columbus Oh. Had my Kat out last wknd but it was still to cool and overcast. Today was a different story however, sunny and warm, felt great. Went for a nice long ride through the country. I love spring!

Comment

Took my Kat out for the first time in several month's today. Weather was clear and around upper 60's. Felt great with my jacket, on. Was only going to go and get some fresh gas. Brought her home and then got on my gsxr and took it out. Got about 2 miles up the road and came back for the Kat. My right shoulder has been bothering me and the kat feels much better. Wound up riding most of the afternoon.

Comment

I've been out a lot since last week. I think we skipped spring, it was 17 C here yesterday... it's been sunny since last week. All the snow is gone!
              My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

I have never been so excited to see Spring as I was this year. It feels awesome to be riding again.
                2007 Honda CBR600rr
                2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                  I have never been so excited to see Spring as I was this year. It feels awesome to be riding again.
                  Let the wrenching begin too!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_750 View Post
                    Let the wrenching begin too!
                    Let the wrenching end! After working all winter to get my Kat running decently, as well as working on a 1980 Yamaha XS650, I'm ready to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS750 View Post
                      Let the wrenching end! After working all winter to get my Kat running decently, as well as working on a 1980 Yamaha XS650, I'm ready to ride.
                      For those of us with cold winters and no garages, wrenching is not an option during the winter months. That's okay because I like wrenching almost as much as riding. (maybe I should buy a Harley... )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_750 View Post
                        For those of us with cold winters and no garages, wrenching is not an option during the winter months... )
                        I have a cold barn to work in, but I guess that is better than nothing at all! I bought the Kat last August, and couldn't get it to run good at all, even after taking it to a "mechanic" ($250 down the drain there ). Then the last time I rode my "reliable" bike (1980 GS750), it had to be trailered home. The XS650 was not running either, so all winter I've been working to have a running bike for the first warm days.

The XS650 cooperated first, then FINALLY the Kat, and now I'm working on the GS750. But the pressure is off now that I have two bikes to choose from to ride. Don't get me wrong, I like wrenching on bikes too!

Comment

Working...
                        X