Clear All

• What is the

Fastest you have had your bike
    i have a 05 600 K&N air filter and A V&H slip on

136 mph is all she has
    TWIST IT

150 on the speedo but i was in 5th.
    sigpic

A Fine is a Tax you pay for doing wrong!
    A Tax is a Fine you pay for doing well!

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u214/Chuckwick357/

Comment

153ish indicated

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
      and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.
      myspace
      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

2005 KAt 600 all stock...135 in interstate....

2005 VStar 1100 (Cobra Pipes, Hypercharger, Jetted) 110mph Hwy 98

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Indicated 146 mph on the SV650... never tried the 750 yet.
          My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

I had mine past the 280kph indicated on the speedo. 92 1100 kat.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

130 something on the speedo
              SFC Smith US Army Iraqi War Veteran.
              Honda 919 Rider

Comment

did 120, but i have only been ridding for about a week (put on 400+mi last week). Didnt really plan on even going that fast, just playing around with the throttle too much i guess.

Comment

Alex you might not want to try it...with the new 50 over law it could ruin your summer. I think the law applies to Kitchener as well..
                  Forgiveness is what defines us. For without forgiveness, humans would have annihilated themselves with endless retributions.

2004 600 Kat

Billet Aluminum frame clamps and custom delrin sliders for 98+ Kats
                  http://www.burley1.ca

Comment

I try not to speed to often, cause when I get back in my car I start speeding like crazy.

Comment

I was showing 164 (GPS) in 5th when I was shifting to 6th. before anyone calls BS, That was on my bandit 1250. My katana 600 wouldnt do over 125 (real speed GPS) speedo said almost 134 at that time/ My kat 750 didint do any better, You guys shoud run your bikes and check with a GPS. Youll be surprised to see how far your speedos are off on the top end.
                      Watching Obama run this country is like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Comment

Speeding is against the law, I don't speed.

Well maybe a little bit
                        2007 Honda CBR600rr
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey,noticed your from Clinton TN.I live over here in Maynardville & I ride a 2006 600.I have personally had my bike to 125 mph.My bike also has a Vance & Hines slip on.Maybe we can hook up for a ride sometime.I am very familiar with Clinton because I grew up in Anderson County & graduated ACHS in 1991.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                            Hey,noticed your from Clinton TN.I live over here in Maynardville & I ride a 2006 600.I have personally had my bike to 125 mph.My bike also has a Vance & Hines slip on.Maybe we can hook up for a ride sometime.I am very familiar with Clinton because I grew up in Anderson County & graduated ACHS in 1991.

1991, Dang your old....Wait, i graduted in 1991.....Now i feel old, Thanks alot.
                            Watching Obama run this country is like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Comment

Mine was 155 indicated. Mods at the time were Ivan's, Ignition advancer a Yoshi slip-on.
                              Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

Working...
                              X