X
X

I hope this guy isn't a member....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe the guy has one of those canadian Kats with KPH not MPH and he doens't know the difference.
    '06 600 Katana
    http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
    Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
    Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWrightKat View Post
      maybe the guy has one of those canadian Kats with KPH not MPH and he doens't know the difference.
      62 kpl?
      Hmmm might be onto something there, lol
      1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
      1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
      Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

Originally posted by TheWrightKat View Post
        Nah, it's a US speedo. The US speedo's have both Mph and Km/h. The Canadian speedo only show's Km/h. In the pic of the speedo you can see the km/h in smaller red numbers.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

well if he is a member...please ban him.....on top of being a liar...hes a f*ckin wanker...mr. jackballer

Comment

i asked him severla things like if his tires were rated to go 200 and what happened to the fairing, who did the tune ups and what not here is his response, evidently the wider tire makes much better handling...don't know what the valve part meant...lol

I dont have the fairig , when I had the Headers put on the pipes were bigger so the fairng wouldn't fit . Brand new Bidgestone ZR Rated rear tire wider then the stock way better handling valves aiw fin guy

Comment

He is a member here... he posted above.

And I don't see this thread going anywhere useful.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
              X