Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy cow..it goes fast

i think im afraid to look at the $$ I spent on the kat so far this month

Just a bunch of goodies coming to dress it up and Dingoize it some

Its nuts how fsat ya can blow through some coin on mufflers, sprockets, levers, chains, rotors, etc...
    Last edited by Dingo; 03-24-2008, 08:44 PM.

dude, my Katana project is at like 10 grand just in parts. Tell me about it.

Comment

10 grand!!!! what are you doing?

Comment

haha i know it! i just bought exhaust, jet kit, brakes all around, tires, a rear shock, and probably some other stuff!

we are just helping the recession; doing our part to help the country!

$x - $x = $0 +
        1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

if i get a decent refund im gonna spend it all on the bike....new suspension and brakes (since it needs both anyway)
          Last edited by LAsunbird86; 03-24-2008, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
            dude, my Katana project is at like 10 grand just in parts. Tell me about it.
            no offense, but you are insane.

and as far as I am concerned, so is anyone else who puts more than a few grand at the most into a katana, unless it is an old classic.
            what will it give you in the end? respect from all those other SS owners who diss your ride? not likely.....they will just tell you that you should have put the money into a real SS.

but hey.....if you don't mind pizzin' your cash away, I guess it is ok. just don't expect to ever see that cash again, cuz it is still just a katana.
            Last edited by Mojoe; 03-24-2008, 09:19 PM.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by redkatana View Post
              10 grand!!!! what are you doing?
              read my website, that what it's for.

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post

and as far as I am concerned, so is anyone else who puts more than a few grand at the most into a katana, unless it is an old classic.
              what will it give you in the end? respect from all those other SS owners who diss your ride? not likely.....they will just tell you that you should have put the money into a real SS.

but hey.....if you don't mind pizzin' your cash away, I guess it is ok. just don't expect to ever see that cash again, cuz it is still just a katana.
              I don't recall asking your opinion Mike.
              Last edited by arsenic; 03-24-2008, 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I have not spent that much but I could very easily.
                American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

I don't recall asking your opinion Mike.
                  I don't ever recall Mojoe needing to be asked before offering his opinion

even you got to admit Chris, it's pretty hard to justify anyone dropping 10K into a Katana build. If it were anyone else dropping that kind of $$ on a Kat you'd tell em they were crazy too. I am following your build and am anxious to see the completion, but let's face it, it will never be "worth" 10K to anyone other than yourself. You know as well as I do, you are not building this one for a return on your investment.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

very true, I'm building it because I can

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post

Turn down the rays of sunshine a bit

Comment

The same can be said about any custom built bike....
                        building bikes is a passion... some people just don't understand.
                        98 GSX750F
                        95 Honda VT600 vlx
                        08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

very true, I'm building it because I can
                          Put the money into a Kat for the love of the bike. I can see that. Of course no one is gonna pay what you put into most things. You just do if for yourself. Thats my philosophy anyway.
                          Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                          www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

+1

just about anyone can buy something of the showroom floor and flaunt it, but it takes a bit more to build something original yourself, for yourself
                            1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

I spent bout 500 on my kat in the past week and I thought that was crazy.. But hey if any of you decide you just wanna blow a few grand.. lemme know and ill give u my pay pal info.. I promise to spend youre money wisely :mrgreen:
                              sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Working...
                              X