X

bar end needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bar end needed

I've been needing a stock bar end since I bought the bike two years ago. Have one, the other is gone. I'm putting on some bar end mirrors, which I'm planning on placing between the bars and the bar ends.

At any rate, I'm looking for a stock bar end. Anybody have one they're looking to sell? Seems like last time I tried the dealer, they wanted 30 bucks for it.

their on ebay all the friggin time for like $5.
    Get the best deals on Stores HUB when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices.

Comment

Originally posted by phool View Post
      I've been needing a stock bar end since I bought the bike two years ago. Have one, the other is gone. I'm putting on some bar end mirrors, which I'm planning on placing between the bars and the bar ends.

At any rate, I'm looking for a stock bar end. Anybody have one they're looking to sell? Seems like last time I tried the dealer, they wanted 30 bucks for it.
      Yeah, I'm gonna say you either got a price on the wrong part or need to find a new dealer...

I might have one in one of the boxes of parts, but don't know if it's the right size for you (replaced a set of stock pre-600 bar ends with a set of longer ones, post I think).
      "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Hell the thing is $17 brand new from Ron Ayers..
        What bar end mirrors fit between the bar and the weight?

Comment

I have a bunch of em, but last time I tried to match some up for a Katrider, he ended up with the wrong ones. Do this: Send me yours, include in the package a pre-paid shipping envelope for the same amount (check to make sure that two will ship for same amount as one, I think together they are still under the minimum weight.) I will see if I have one, if I do, you get it free. If I don't, I send yours back.
          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
            Do this: Send me yours, include in the package a pre-paid shipping envelope for the same amount
            Wow... It doesn't get any better than that!!

Comment

I lost one after forgetting to put on some locktite, and the dealer wanted around $40 for the pair. Found one second hand for $10.
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Shate, BP, I TOTALLY spazzed on this, and forgot about it before I left for Scotland. Will get on it right away. So sorry.
                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

E-bay is your friend...

Comment

Sent 'em out, sorry about the delay.
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

Comment

What kind of bike do you have?

Comment

Working...
                      X