X

Wants/Needs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wants/Needs

I can't wait till tommarrow. A Friend of mine just called me like 5 mins ago wondering if I want a Yosh Stainless RS-3 Slip-on. I say yeah but how much, he said $50. I Say Yeah get it. He was at a Local Bike Shop talking to some guy who had a the yosh. So then he called me back and told me to bring the cash tommarrow and I will have a Yosh for my Kat. Now Im so excited. Because I been waiting to buy a Yosh but I want C/F and I havn't had the money. But for $50 I not going to complain nor pass it up. The guy said he put a K&N and the Slip-on on the Kat and it didn't run right so he is selling the Slip-on becuz he didn't want to jet the carbs but I guess its been off for a long time becuz he said its really dirty. I just said ok. LOL I didn't say o no its not the slip-on its the K&N. LOL. But it Needs some polishing but a hour or 2 of elbow grease and $50 or $400 for a new slip-on. Not a hard decision.

Edit: Pics of the Yosh Pipe for $50

Attached Files
    Last edited by Rok_Stars_Bars; 03-26-2008, 07:28 PM. Reason: Reword it becuz it sound like I was ripping off my friend.
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

lol sounds good bro.. i hope it wasnt a good friend
    02 Suzuki Katana 750
    05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

man thats just mean... Hes gonna read that and be ****ed

Well, he probably didn't really want it anyway if hes giving it away for that, so good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by stratocastor80 View Post
        man thats just mean... Hes gonna read that and be ****ed

Well, he probably didn't really want it anyway if hes giving it away for that, so good for you!
        No it wasn't a friend of my I need to reword that. A friend of mine Was at a local bike shop that he knows the guys there and one the guys had this slip-on.
        sigpic
        Update Jul 11 2014
        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

The problem was the K&N filter... but for $50 keep your mouth shut
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
            The problem was the K&N filter... but for $50 keep your mouth shut
            Agreed. I thought my friend was going to spot me and then I pay him back. But he didn't have any cash. So he said he will find the guy tommarrow and I should have the slip-on before lunch.
            sigpic
            Update Jul 11 2014

Comment

Great deal bro
              sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Friend did spot me after all. He will be here in about 45 mins with my Yosh. I will takes some pics and post before and after.
                sigpic
                Update Jul 11 2014

Comment

*high five* good deal man

Comment

take the yosh for 50 sell dude your stock for 50 then tell him to get rid of the k&n fix wont cost you nothing gain a freind lol

Comment

sweet...
                      myspace
                      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Yeah, good deal. I had one of those cans on my '04 600 and it sounded nice. Any pics yet?
                        My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

That is a steal (you already know that)!! I have a rs-3 on my 2006 600 and I love it.
                          American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

$50 Bucks

Some Guys have All The Luck! good deal I love it you must have some good Karma going for you!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comment

Finally some pics of the new pipe for $50. It's alittle dirty. I rode the H*** out of the bike the past weekend. But still looks good. I think I can grind the dent out and clean up the mid pipe better.

Attached Files
                              sigpic
                              Update Jul 11 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X