X

Rear Seat Cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Seat Cowl

Finally got the rear seat cowl for my Kat. As some of you know there was a guy from England selling them on Ebay. Well yes it was worth the wait. Tried it on the Kat today and with a few minor tweaks it will be a good fit. Now I'm ready for my shiny black paint! I'll see if I can figure out how to load the preliminary pictures I took with my PDA.

Originally posted by silveradogrrl View Post
    Finally got the rear seat cowl for my Kat. As some of you know there was a guy from England selling them on Ebay. Well yes it was worth the wait. Tried it on the Kat today and with a few minor tweaks it will be a good fit. Now I'm ready for my shiny black paint! I'll see if I can figure out how to load the preliminary pictures I took with my PDA.

Glad you got yours. I'm looking forward to the pics to see what I would have received if Canada Customs hadn't sent it back to England.
    I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
      Glad you got yours. I'm looking forward to the pics to see what I would have received if Canada Customs hadn't sent it back to England.
      did you check out cowls on ebay
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
        did you check out cowls on ebay
        I looked on ebay today. I have a 95 but all they had on there or at least that I could find were for post 98s and there werent many of them either.
        If you truly want to be different...just be yourself.

If you can't stand the heat...become a cop
        Proud to be one of America's Bravest

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADKAT View Post
          I looked on ebay today. I have a 95 but all they had on there or at least that I could find were for post 98s and there werent many of them either.
          there are a lot of them on ebay for 98+
          sigpicAllan

Comment

I just ordered one off of ebay and the guy matched prices with Braada for me since he was asking about 20 bucks more on ebay.
            sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Originally posted by Cas_One View Post
              I just ordered one off of ebay and the guy matched prices with Braada for me since he was asking about 20 bucks more on ebay.
              is that the guy from Texas Finally someone mading Abs pastics cowls instead of fiberglass
              sigpicAllan

Comment

I just ordered one as well. By my count I think he is at about 95 left on that listing. Hope to see it next week and get it painted before the snow melts.
                I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADKAT View Post

There will be a pre98 cowl on the market soon.
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

now that my wife has a bike i would like to get one some day for my 90
                    1990 750 katana
                    2002 Honda rebel
                    1995 Jeep YJ
                    2003 Saturn Ion

Comment

can one of you post a link to the e-bay page with the cowls? i would relly appreciate it.

Comment

cool,thanks!

Comment

I like that cowl too. Looks like the profile might be a tad lower than mine. Well good luck to everyone that is looking for a rear cowl. Looks like the skies are shining again for Kat accessories!

Comment

have any of you actually bought and received one of these ?
                            whats the quality like ?
                            Do they attach in the same way as a braada cowl ?

Comment

I ordered one but I havent got it yet.. I talked to the guy making them and he said its a replica of the Braada cowl but it installs with the velcro straps on the side instead. Which makes removing the cowl a whole world easier.. only downside is you have velcro stuck to your seat.. but im sure with a glue gun and about 3 dollars worth of stuff from home depot you could attatch the cowl permanantly. Ill take pictures and everything as soon as I get mine in.
                              sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Working...
                              X