No announcement yet.
X

What lights up on your bike?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to have hazard lights too...

Comment

how about something like this
      PAUL
      93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Wow. Thanks for the info. As far as the legality...its all good, KS laws are pretty liberal towards bikes, well any modifications to any vehicle except mirror tint...when will people learn.

"Big Lou this is Knight Rider, you gotta ghostrider on your tail and boy howdy does he look pissed"
        My sig is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightRider
          "Big Lou this is Knight Rider, you gotta ghostrider on your tail and boy howdy does he look pissed"
          "Guess Maybe I shouldn't have thrown my beer out the window, eh?"
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

You threw a beer out the window!!!!!
            What a senseless waste

Comment

Yup, Alcohal abuse is a horrible thing.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

it should work

I got the double socket and bulb, wire the marker lights straight to yourre little third eye light if you go to the head light it will only work on high or low beam, anyway It seems we have alot of acidents down here in south florida nthat are caused by cars making left turns, in front of bikes so maby a little more light will help

Comment

Wow, thats a lot of draw throught that small circuit. Did you up the fuse to a 20-25Amp? Where did you get your sockets...I am sure O'Reillys have them....

Lou- How are you gonna throw out a beer...c'mon. (shakes head) what is wrong with people. (HA)
                  My sig is boring.

Comment

no fuse they have been working great for about a year, i got the sockets from discount auto about 6$for both. I changed my third eye to a running blue light. (knight rider)

Comment

I am not positive, but i actually believe my front turn signal double as running lights. I have to double check, but I am pretty sure they do. I am 100% positive the ones on my givi wing rack are because I use 2 way bulbs...1157 I believe.
                      I have to confirm this though.
                      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                      X