X

Skidmarx???????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skidmarx???????

Just wondering if anyone has heard of them or own some of there products. They have quite a bit of stuff for our katanas. They also have tire huggers and undertail kits too. Let me know what you guys think.

http://vyxxn.co.uk/catalog/bodywork-...0.html?btype=s ---- thats for a 98-06 kat (600) but have many other models....

Do they not have pictures of the actual product on our bikes??? I liked this too.

In most cases some trimming of the original rear fender is required - this should only be attempted by a reasonably competent person!

and I also installed my alarm this weekend and was reading about the warning light that came with it. The instructions said not to drill into the gas tank. Doh.

I guess someone would do it so they have to put that stuff on there.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

They do have pics of the undertail on the 03+ kat. No pics of the hugger on.

This stupid weak dollar is ticking me off.....
      None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"
      well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

This stupid weak dollar is ticking me off.....[/quote]

Comment

skidmarx are quite well known over here, and a good name as far as i know!

i think they have a "bigger hump" than most on the screens, so they are a matter of taste!
          Last edited by mac.g; 03-16-2008, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by philwecksr View Post
            They do have pics of the undertail on the 03+ kat. No pics of the hugger on.

This stupid weak dollar is ticking me off.....

My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X