X

pre 98 brake lines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre 98 brake lines

Does anyone know how long the front brake lines are. i have 2 line kit that is 28 inches and 30 inches from a different bike but i am wondering if they will fit?

thanks

I do not have access to my bike to measure the length.

on my 89 750 they are 29 and 30. So they should work just fine. Take the shorter and route it down to the right caliper as if you are sitting on the bike. But they should work with no problems.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Thanks although i just looked at calipers online and noticed they do not use banjo bolts at the caliper. can i just get banjo bolts and put them on. or is there some mods that must be done to get them to fit.

Thanks

Comment

yes nearly all after market lines use banjo, just get some bolts. and a double for the master cylinder.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

The stock line has a AN style fitting.
          The AN adapter comes off the caliper and the banjo goes in the same hole.

HS2020 are the line supposed to go from MC to each caliper? Or from MC to right caliper then right to left?

Comment

Working...
          X