X

Picture Contest Sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Contest Sliders

I am making a new label for the sliders for retail stores. I will be needing a picture of a bike with the sliders on it, so if you would like you bike to be seen worldwide please submit you pictures. They can be a shot showing the whole bike or a close up shop of the slider on your bike directly. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks Matthew.
    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
    Katana Frame Sliders
    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
    I couldn't have done this without you.

2005 Suzuki Katana 600 EDIT: Fresh Clean Pics as of Mar 13, 2007

Attached Files
    Last edited by Rok_Stars_Bars; 03-13-2008, 07:46 PM.
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Nice shots, Rok!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
        Nice shots, Rok!
        Thanks. Its really dirty in them pics. Its amazing how it doesn't really show. So has we spoke or I type the wax is drying. I went Outside in the dark and wash it and clean all the chain wax off from where I applied some yesterday. So tommarrow I am going to get some fresh shot. And see if theres a differences.
        sigpic
        Update Jul 11 2014
        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

So you make these?
          My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Only One Entry So Far
            www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
            Katana Frame Sliders
            The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
            98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
            I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

I'm sure he'd post up if he were able to so here's KS's bike. I'm pretty sure these are yours Mathew, if not. Just ignore the post.

not sure if he's posted better pics, but this one is from his garage.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
              X