No announcement yet.
X

My next mod!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a one of a kind y'all, we can't clown this item, it could make millions
    - Joe

Comment

Finally, a high performance luggage rack. It adds downforce, horsepower, a place for your oversized luggage tat didn't fit in the overhead rack, a tray for your food, and a seat for those days when you want to take the wife and the kid or dog!!

Do these come with a optional cup holder? I don't want to spill my beer!!
      DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

I wonder if Jim can build one of those into the Kat seat cowl? NOT
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That looks GhetO
          Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

A guy down here in texas has one on his chromed out Busa. I see it once in awhile, stretched swingarm, polished everything, you get the idea. What's even more rediculous is that he must have spent all his money on the bike because he doesn't where ANY gear.
            '01 TL1000R

Comment

Look at the Daytona bike week idiots. They wear nothing but shorts and a shirt. But, the bikes look awesume. That wing reminds me of the 92 civic with the gaint wing and a big chrome muffler. Dont forget the light package the only part I like. hehe. [/code]
              Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

Working...
              X