X

Kat in Superstreebike Magazine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat in Superstreebike Magazine

Check out page 90 of the new SuperStreetBike magazine. It is a yellow with flames 04 Kat 600 owned by Wayne Madl. Nice to see a Kat represented! I wonder if he is a member here? He says he is from Kansas.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

I saw that as well and was wondring the same thing!
    Life's not always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!! 94 Katana 600/750 and 99 Harley Electra-Glide

Comment

Originally posted by Madman View Post
      I saw that as well and was wondring the same thing!

I couldn't believe it had a Kat. We are moving up!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

well now i guess i have to go buy it.
        Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
        www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Sorry man I would post it but I did not get permission from them and stuff so....... They deserve the props anyway since they posted a Kat:mrgreen:

Comment

the month before, there was a blue kat (98+), all chromed out.
            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Got to get the new edition of SSB....They are supposed to cover the Toyride.org charity ride...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Here is a cut out from the page of the Katana

Didn't want to post the link to the whole page. If someone wants the whole page then PM me and I will give you the link for it through PM.
                2007 Honda CBR600rr
                2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                sigpic

Comment

So I picked up the copy of SSB and found the Toyride.org ride...they did a nice spread and here is the funny thing...on page 16 the bottom photos...yep they are small but in the third one (left to right) there is a picture of a rider on a red bike...on the right side of the photo in the background there is a bike with it's headlight on (it's a red Katana)...how do I know this??...It's me!!
                  Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
                    So I picked up the copy of SSB and found the Toyride.org ride...they did a nice spread and here is the funny thing...on page 16 the bottom photos...yep they are small but in the third one (left to right) there is a picture of a rider on a red bike...on the right side of the photo in the background there is a bike with it's headlight on (it's a red Katana)...how do I know this??...It's me!!

Ok Jax, give it up. Are you friends or relatives with Zamora?

Comment

Nah...I just write into the magazine whenever I don't like what they write...and sometimes when they do something new I tell them whether I like it or not...I used to write to Aaron Frank all the time, when he was incharge...but then this Sonsky guy came a long and changed the magazine...but I have to admit I do like some of the changes...never met Zamora...

Comment

no link to the picture?

Comment

It's actually really small so I emailed SSB to see if I could get a larger picture of it.

Comment

I saw that pic jax. I actually thaught of you when i saw it.

didnt realise it was your bike tho.
                            Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                            6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                            5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Working...
                            X