X

Which style Kat is most popular on KR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which style Kat is most popular on KR

I'm curious to see which style Katana is the most popular among members. That is to say which style is owned currently. You can choose more than one answer.
    Pre 98
    28.00%
    98+
    65.33%
    08+ GSXF
    1.33%
    Hybrid (aka FrankenKat)
    1.33%
    I don't own a Kat I just come here for the company
    4.00%
    Old Skool Kat
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by TheWrightKat; 01-06-2008, 11:25 AM. Reason: clear upome confusion
    '06 600 Katana
    http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
    Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
    Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

:::::::::::::Raises hand::::::: Pre 98 here
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

seriously, haven't we done this before?

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic1016 View Post
        seriously, haven't we done this before?
        We might have, but with all the newer members the numbers could have changed.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Herb, you didn't Give a choise for those who own both

Comment

I've had both. Used to have the pre 98 and now I have a 2k. Maybe I could venture to the Frankenkat next.
            sigpic

Comment

You can choose more than one option. I probably should have mentioned that.
              '06 600 Katana

Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodimus View Post
                Herb, you didn't Give a choise for those who own both
                you also forgot the ol' skool earely to mid 80's kats.....1000's, 1100 and 750's.....as well as the late 80's early 90's 1100's.

I think you will find there are quite a few who will fit in that category.
                all my kats are pre's, but I won't vote that because I don't want them confused for the pre's you might be thinking of when you posted the poll.

then again, your goal is to determine the most popular, so it doesn't really matter, as they definately won't be the most popular.
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

just because you have a style doesn't mean it is most popular.

Also...why have none as an option...if you don't like ANY then do not vote.

OLD school was not represented, and that is a glaring ommision.

THIS POLL IS FLAWED!

Comment

02 katana 750
                    02 Suzuki Katana 750
                    05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Range View Post

THIS POLL IS FLAWED!
                      CehNehDehIenN's aren't happy with anything anyhow but your complaint has been noted. Now please go to your nearest Tim Horton's and have an extra strong large triple triple.
                      '06 600 Katana

Comment

I disagree....somewhat. it is unlikely the ol' skool would ever be even "somewhat" popular cuz most seem to forget all about them.....and this poll clearly indicates.
                        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                          We might have, but with all the newer members the numbers could have changed.
                          and next year there should be more sixfitty's

Comment

THIS POLL IS FLAWED!

Eh?
                            -Steve

sigpic
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                            X