No announcement yet.
X

need some ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thats alot to think about. I appreciate your time and I think I will have to do some research. I pretty much have 2 or 3 months before good weather hits again. so that should give me some time. Thanks
    2004 TRX45R fully built race quad MX and TT
    1998 Triumph Daytona 595T 955cc
    "To thine own self be true"
    TNT Billiards and Powersports

Comment

Originally posted by pri_i_oh View Post
      Well thats alot to think about.
      actually, it is a lot to think about, if you want something in the end that is going to make people say, "wow, nice bike". and if you are going to go through all the trouble to change colors and put some nice fresh paint on it, that is the response you would like to get, right?

in the end the only opinion that really counts is your own.

here's a suggestion.....go visit some car lots with your seat in hand. there are literally hundreds of different shades of red, gray, gold and other colors available. thousands even. and there is no better place to get a look at all the nice new colors available than a car lot. the neighbor down the road has a newer model nissan, and I think the color is awesome. It is a red with heavy gold metallic in it. I am seriously considering it for my bike. It may look good with your red seat, but you would have to compare it side by side.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

hey your the guy that got the bike off me. get it together yet?

Comment

Working...
        X