Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Shipping on Ron Ayers!!

Got an email today saying:

Originally posted by RonAyers.com
    Ron Ayers is kicking off its first annual Customer Appreciation Weekend (Oct 12th through Oct 15th). Free Shipping on all items shipped Standard Ground. Frames and Large Items are excluded from this promotion. Dealers are welcome. Free Shipping applies only to US destinations.
    Order away!

Now would be a good time to order those low dollar maintenance items, or missing fairing screws etc...
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Only to the US, Damn. I want to change out all of my fairing bolts to gold anodized.
    "If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. "
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Tastynuts.com (if you didn't already know)
      Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
      18v Rigid Drill
      Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
      New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Re: Free Shipping on Ron Ayers!!

Originally posted by reconstyle
        Got an email today saying:

Originally posted by RonAyers.com
        Ron Ayers is kicking off its first annual Customer Appreciation Weekend (Oct 12th through Oct 15th). Free Shipping on all items shipped Standard Ground. Frames and Large Items are excluded from this promotion. Dealers are welcome. Free Shipping applies only to US destinations.
        Order away!

Now would be a good time to order those low dollar maintenance items, or missing fairing screws etc...
        Yay! I was getting crabby at the thought of the shipping costing more than the parts I needed.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

I know, but Tasty Nuts is out of the UK. Ron Ayers sells the kits for the gixxers, and I have a misc bolt kit already. I was hoping to get a full set, just thought that if there was free shipping it would be time to rack up more on the credit card.
          "If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. "
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

damit I just orderred a bunch of little stuff yesterday!

Comment

Working...
            X