X

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting is such sweet sorrow...

...But I'm selling my Kat to a guy in Orlando. I've just not ridden it much. It's a great bike, though every time I've gone to get on one of my bikes, the '14 wins out every time. -It's just a fun bike to ride. The only time I would get on the Kat was because I felt obligated to ride it now and again. That's no reason to own the bike. Better she should go to a good home where she can be loved and ridden a li'l more.

I'm going to use the proceeds from the sale to buy an enclosed trailer and some more support stuff for my track bike.
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Congrats. on the sale
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Nero, I am in the same boat. I havn't even ridden the Kat once since I got the busa. I like the Kat and all, but the reality is, it is a Kat siting next to a busa. What would you ride?

I am mainly keeping it right now, because my wife just started riding this year, and she will probably start riding the kat next summer.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
        Nero, I am in the same boat. I havn't even ridden the Kat once since I got the busa. I like the Kat and all, but the reality is, it is a Kat siting next to a busa. What would you ride?

I am mainly keeping it right now, because my wife just started riding this year, and she will probably start riding the kat next summer.
        I can see it now, Chinto. -You're gonna end up on the kat as your wife is riding the 'busa.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero

I can see it now, Chinto. -You're gonna end up on the kat as your wife is riding the 'busa.
          worse things could happen. I could own a Kawi

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Nero

worse things could happen. I could own a Kawi
            ...You could make a lateral move from that busa and get into one of those nifty Ninja 250s. I hear Kawi's running a special on the 07s.
            =USAF= Retired

Comment

I'm selling my Kat as well, been ridin the CBR for the last 3 weeks and have been debating on selling the Kat, and 2 nights ago I hopped on the Kat to take it for a lttle spin... and it comfirmed that I should sell it.
              Jealousy Is Natural

Comment

I've got the 1993 goldwing sitting there...

I've got the 2006 Katana sitting there...

I'm riding the heck out of my 2006 GSXR1000...

I've got the wifey's 2006 Ninja 650R waiting for her...

Sooo I've got the Katana 750 also for sale out on craigslist here in Albuquerque and trying real hard to sell it at $5875.00...
                "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Do I detect a trend here? Could it be (GASP) that the beloved Katana is becoming old hat??
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

There will always be die-hards who'll have a Kat in their stable.
                    =USAF= Retired

Comment

I too am strongly considering getting a new ( or new to me) bike in the spring. I could really use the money from my Kat to help pay for it but something just keeps tugging at my heartstrings and telling me to keep her. When you put so much work into a bike and have had so many good times it's just so hard to let go.

Comment

If this trend keeps up, we'll have to change the name of the site to FormerKatRiders...
                        =USAF= Retired

Comment

Originally posted by madkatana
                          I've got the 1993 goldwing sitting there...
                          I can SO see one of those (93-96) in my future!
                          93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

Working...
                          X