Free Ear Plug assortment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
    I haven't received mine either!!

Ditto and I could have tried them out today at the range!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

promising a free gift, then not delivering, has to be the worse possible publicity, imho. If the free give-a-way has ended, or backlogged, at least send out a mass email explaining so.
      It makes me think that if I was a company owner or in charge of such things for the company I work for, that this place just doesn't deliver like it claims. I would not trust them to supply the company I am with, adequately, and move on to another source.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I agree. I actually DID want them to evaluate for my warehouse guys but thats not gonna happen. I see they still have the free thing on their website. I guess they're using the old bait n switch to get people on their site.

Definately moving on to a different source, wont ever call that company.
        Black IS the fastest color!

Comment

THAT WAS EASY!
          sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

thanks for the imfo i just filled it out

i ordered one too
            Last edited by giggles88; 01-06-2008, 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I never have received mine either...

-john
              BT

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                I never have received mine either...

-john
                BT
                Ditto.........
                Life's not always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!! 94 Katana 600/750 and 99 Harley Electra-Glide

Comment

Im still waiting for mine too..
                  It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I'm still waiting as well - wonder if they ran out of kits, or just decided that there were way too many requests.
                    2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                    2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

• I'm waiting as well. I bet they got a bit overwhelmed. Because you know at least 25% of the folks here told there buddies, and so on and so forth.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• I sent them an email from the site email address.. and didn't get a response. Oh well.
                        -Steve

sigpic
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• I didn't get anything so I guess the response was too great. I was going to evaluate them as well, too many engine running makes you go a bit deaf
                          PJ
                          I'm not a complete idiot, but I'm working on it.
                          There are three types of people in the world, those who can count and those who can't

Comment

• They never arrived here.
                            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                            JOHN 16:33

Comment

• mine either
                              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• That company is bogus. They get us to put our personal info in there and then do not send the product. What a scam!!! They will probably sell that information to marketers too.
                                2007 Honda CBR600rr
                                2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X