X

Are Harely riders nicer..(article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naughty or Nice ?

I have an 03 Ultra Classic and a 93 Kat, does that mean I only have to be nice when I am on my Harley ?? Hmmmm....

Comment

Re: Naughty or Nice ?

Originally posted by kshew97
      I have an 03 Ultra Classic and a 93 Kat, does that mean I only have to be nice when I am on my Harley ?? Hmmmm....
      muahaha! more harley riders!! (and by more I mean "another" )

pretty soon gonna have to call this KATANDHOGRIDERS.COM
      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Re: Naughty or Nice ?

Originally posted by Slim
        Originally posted by kshew97
        muahaha! more harley riders!! (and by more I mean "another" )

pretty soon gonna have to call this KATANDHOGRIDERS.COM
        KatHogTriumphGixxerRiders.com
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

hmm .. well, i'll share my harley rider experience that i had this past weekend with you guys, it pissed me off....

was going camping and couldn't find the place i was looking for. stopped by one camp grounds and there sat a bunch of harley riders. i was on my bike and they all just kinda laughed. one of them actually said "take some of those clothes off and ride a harley". well, out of the 6 or 7 people that were sitting there only 1 actually got up and answered my question. after talking to them i was kind of sceptical that he may have just been feeding me a line of bs but it turned out that he wasn't. but the fact that only one of them actually helped me and the others just laughed at the fact that i was wearing a riding jacket and helmet and ignored my question pissed me off.

and harley riders are much nicer than sport bike riders thats a load of :bsflag:
          -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

They forgot to mention that 90% of Hogsters never get their leathers cleaned and they smell like rancid swiss cheese and onions. Only 20% for sportbike riders.

Comment

Working...
            X