X

"50 post minimum required to advertise in here." Q

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "50 post minimum required to advertise in here." Q

It says you need 50 posts to advertise in the for sale section, however i dont want to advertise anything and when I try to view it to see what is for sale it says I need 50 posts?

I think the wording on the main forum should be worded to accomodate "You need 50 posts to post or view"

thank you come again...

I dont care to go in it anyways, just thought it was wierd.
    Bling....

Not sure why you can not view it. It is open for everyone to view.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

well I just hit my 50 posts, but up untill i did I was not able to view it. I wish I would have kept the message, but I know I wasnt trying to sell anything, just look.

Bling....

Comment

It is all good. I went and looked at the settings and it was set so all could view. Weird.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
          It is all good. I went and looked at the settings and it was set so all could view. Weird.
          whoah u make 914 posts per day? how do you find the time to ride, or much less sleep
          Bling....

Comment

Been here ~1year with <50 posts and it says

"You have to post 50 message to display this forum/topic."

Ridiculous

So much for the pay it forward thread!

Comment

It's still happening...I just looked at it and it comes up with this error:
              General Error
              You have to post 50 message to display this forum/topic.
              That was Hell fast but then again what do expect from Beelzebub...

Comment

well start post whoring this thread to get yourself upto the 50 minimum.

I am serious.
                Bling....

Comment

No I wouldn't do that....I've been lurking around here as a guest but decided to jump in so I could participate...I wanted to see if there was anything I needed from the parts area but if I need 50 posts...no biggie...I'll follow the rules that they have here....

Comment

well I have no shame and will whore it up in here

Comment

Here's the deal: In the past, several members got burned for buying things from "unknown" people.

It used to be that you had to have 10 posts to view the members only deal... which led to people posting 10 random messages to get in.

At some point it was switched to 50 posts, plus you had to ask an administrator to add permissions for you to see the for sale area.

We recently changed it to just needing 50 posts to be able to post in the for sale area. Everyone should be able to view it... and I'll look at the permissions tonight when I get the chance.
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

OK

Comment

Originally posted by dauriek
                          well I have no shame and will whore it up in here
                          lmao
                          Bling....

Comment

Hey steves...thank you!! You guys got a nice site here!!

Comment

yeah there must be something wrong with the permissions, I just tried to view the section and it will not even let me into the section since I don't have 50 posts. It isn't a huge deal but it is an excuse to get my post count up now hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X