X

The most beautiful...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escahoe
    I'm glad I'm done with all those classes ...... And I work at night so i have a whole bunch of sunny roads to cruise . Later
    I remember working 3rd shift.. getting off at 7 or 8 am.. all the roads home were nice and cage free cuz everyone was going the opposite way to work !!! ah, those were the days!

Comment

Re: The most beautiful...

Originally posted by Crackshot
      What is more beautiful then having Organic Chemisty cancelled?
      answer: knowing what the HELL organic chemistry is

www.vwvortex.com
      I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
      Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

OH geeze. 63 is passing, right? *grin*. Actually, i'm doing quite well. I just have a sticky r.

Comment

orgabinaginda what??? i don't know what u talkin bout all the school hibbidy hoppidy nonsence, but i got sunny days in the 80s all the time.

now if only i had a bike here
          Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Its warm enough to ride, I just wish the dealer would get my ride back to me
            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

What is more beautiful then having Organic Chemistry cancelled?

Ans:

Having Organic chem cancelled on a beautiful sunny day with 75 degree weather, when you own a katana. YAAAY. (I'll be back in a few hours to check this post)

EDIT: (added an R. See below) LOL!
              Mine is locked in a garage with plastic & blankets over the door to keep the cold out.

Where in Missouri are you?
              Columbia?
              I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

What is more beautiful then having Organic Chemistry cancelled?
                The organic stuff I grow out behind the barn
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

OH geeze. 63 is passing, right? *grin*. Actually, i'm doing quite well. I just have a sticky r.
                  LOL i rememer those days... in my class passing was a 45.. My scores were always thrown out because it threw the curve off.
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by 1BlueKat
                    Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                    What is more beautiful then having Organic Chemisty cancelled?

Ans:
                    TEASING
                    Knowing how to spell the class you hope to pass...

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Somebody just got served!

Comment

Working...
                    X