No announcement yet.
X

My Kat and my son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry black Sheep for too munch info. I posted that on while under some really good med's.

Alze..... I have already been cut below the waste once i did not need it agaim....... ROLF

Riding is a great way to spend time with our kids and it is good that they enjoy doing it with us.
    If it has a engine and goes fast I want one.

2005 600 Kat

2003 KX65

2000 Yamaha Mountain Max 700 triple

1986 Honda ATC250R

Comment

My son is 14 and has had his liscense since Jan.07 .We ride together alot.He has been riding dirtbikes all his life and we been dreamin' of the day we could ride street together.He's really good but when he gets old enough he's gonna take the advanced MSF. Here's a pic of him on his bike.

Comment

that's really cool that you guys can bond with your family that way. 8)

unfortunately my daughter won't go near the kat, but she said she would consider if i got a goldwing
        One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by Rickyhj2002
          My son is 14 and has had his liscense since Jan.07 .We ride together alot.He has been riding dirtbikes all his life and we been dreamin' of the day we could ride street together.He's really good but when he gets old enough he's gonna take the advanced MSF. Here's a pic of him on his bike.
          What IS that thing . I think I like the wheels .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

That is a Chinese import known as Lifan. That particular one looks like the 200cc rocket.

Decent bikes for the money, engine based off the 80's Honda 185.
            Pics
            Pics
            No pics yet
            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

StevieB wrote:
              My son got me into riding- save a little 100cc dirt bike I had in the 70's, I never rode till I rode his CB450 and then his Nighthawk 750, when he had first one than the other in the late 90's. Now, altho we live in different cities, we ride together whenever we can.

That's funny you wrote that because I got my dad into riding as well. I started riding when I was 22 and took my dad to DMV to get his license when he was 45 (the instructor thought my dad was the licensed rider and that I was there for my test). My dad now has a Vulcan in his garage but still complains of a sore butt on longer rides (he's now 64).

Comment

Started my 7 year on the back two weeks ago and yes there is nothing like showing up at school. Dad "it is like a real life video game so much cooler than playing the game"I remember the long rides with my dad. I am looking at getting a dirt bike for him next spring (just another excuse for me to get another bike). Bravo to all the dads and moms continuing the tradition of two wheel freedom.
                go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

Re: My Kat and my son

I used to ride with my dad a lot when I was much younger... only got to ride beside him on my own bike once. That one time is one of my fondest memories of him.
                  Simon Alexander
                  Owasso, Oklahoma

1973 GT750K Water Buffalo - Gone but never forgotten.
                  2006 GSX600F Katana

Comment

This should prolly be in the vids section, but speaking of kids - check this little 5-year old trooper out!

1993 GSX-F

Comment

Working...
                    X