Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1BlueKat
    Originally posted by Breeze
    Welcome to the addiction harrye..

I acquired my 94 600 by chance. At 47 i've grown to love what i always thought was an ugly bike. For the simple fact that, I can sit upon her and ride near as long as i can and the bones don't ack or crack when i get up off her..

I must admit though, she is one of the best bikes i've ever owned...
    Are you talking "ugly", as in any color other than BLUE? :smt042
    No...just plain ugly.... But hey, ugly girls need lovin too and mine gets plenty of it...

Comment

2000 Kat 600
      "Fast Blue"
      Pic in Profile

Comment

the current design (redesigned in 1998) was actually done to mimic the dolphin and porpoise, and is what they called at the time "Aerodynamic Supersport" The Hayabusa followed suit the following year with a very similar design.

The bike is heavy because of all the steel in it mostly...and the weight and the shape is what makes this bike so rock solid at highway speeds.

Welcome to the site...you will find that we all love the Kat, even though some of us have went in another direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
          Welcome to the site...you will find that we all love the Kat, even though some of us have went in another direction.
          Now Range, what does owning a Kat have to do with your sexual orientations?
          Oh wait....you are talking about your new bike and not the other thing. My bad.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
            I am in love with my kat. The ergo's fit me perfect, espcially with a bum knee. Lately though, I have found myself wanting more power, but not giving up my comfy ride.... The answer to that was a engine upgrade to a early model GSXR 1100 oil cooled engine!
            Sorry Lou, but I have to ask this....why did you not keep your bike original and just buy an 1100 Kat? I am just curious.

And Harrye....welcome to the board. Where ya from?
            First was cost. I could afford the engine, but now a whole new bike.

Second was.... I like a good sleeper
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Range, thanks for puting names to the style. One can see the dolphin/porpoise profile in the bike's seat and tank.

Mojoe, I'm from Ontonagon County in the western part of the upper peninsula of Michigan. About midway between Duluth, Minnesota and Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario. About 10 miles from the south shore of Lake Superior. I'll have to put a location in my profile.

Comment

Welcome!!! You are now a part of the Katana world and Katriders.com. You will never leave KR!!
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                X