X

FS: 89 gsxr 1100 motor, toronto area

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 89 gsxr 1100 motor, toronto area

Not mine, Just passing on the message. I'd be all over this if I had ANY extra cash lying around, but I don't. Sooooo, somebody else grab this. Woobie, I'm looking in your direction

Edit: Guess a link would help eh? http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=43776

sent him a pm....we still have an empty frame in my garage....hmmm

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
      sent him a pm....we still have an empty frame in my garage....hmmm
      Hey, I got an idea. How 'bout you buy it, and I'll trade ya two partially complete 750 engines for it 8)

Comment

I have the same engine up for sale on ebay.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I think he's actually in Hamilton, I saw it over on BDR and am waiting to hear the mileage and if it's just the motor itself and nothing extra. Not that I have the money right now lol.
          Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
            I think he's actually in Hamilton, I saw it over on BDR and am waiting to hear the mileage and if it's just the motor itself and nothing extra. Not that I have the money right now lol.
            ~20,000km, Ran good when pulled to install a big bore kit a few years ago. Just the motor. And you'd be surprised at the $$. Good deal. Send him a PM. . And from his (reciprocity) reputation on GTA, he's a stand up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
              Originally posted by woobie
              ~20,000km, Ran good when pulled to install a big bore kit a few years ago. Just the motor. And you'd be surprised at the $$. Good deal. Send him a PM. . And from his (reciprocity) reputation on GTA, he's a stand up guy.
              I've Pm'd him....waiting on a response

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
              X