X

Braada seat cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braada seat cowl

Just wondering... is everything ok at Braada concepts?
    I ordered a seat cowl for my Kat about 8 weeks ago... i havent heard a thing. When i email sales(at)braada.com, my email is undeliverable.
    It comes right back. Does anyone know anything ? thanks.

I will try and get in touch with Jim. Please PM me all your information.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

patients young Katrider....It took me and many others couple months. mine took about 4 months because of his workload. It will be well worth it. Just be patient....
      "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

I ordered one from on april 30th, it is now sept 14th and am still waiting

Comment

It's only been 4 weeks since i ordered mine. I honestly don't think i'm getting it until next year, so if i get it earlier...merry christmas to me!

There was one on ebay today that went for $255.00, plus $20 for shipping!

Comment

Dude, don't x-post...
            GSX600F RIP 3/2006 - 6/9/2008

Comment

what does x-post mean ?

Comment

the same posting on multiple threads.
                its akin to 'spamming' the board.
                Also what happens now is that you have multiple threads that you have to manage, and load the board unnecessarily.
                At the end of the day, just post the message to one thread
                Ahh I remember when email sigs had to be 3 lines and HTML in email was laughed at...

Comment

Posting a reply

Sorry Guys did not mean to spam or anything. Just asking a question. Is there still love?

Comment

Re: Posting a reply

Originally posted by boyundr1
                    Sorry Guys did not mean to spam or anything. Just asking a question. Is there still love?
                    You'll get no love here trying to sell a competing product with Jim's cowl since this is his forum! As you can see, your post has already been deleted! I am sure there would be interest, but you won't be able to advertise it here.

Hey, you're local to me... what color is your Kat? I may have seen you around.
                    Sold: 2001 Katana 600
                    Bought: 2007 Kawasaki Z1000

Still waiting for my Braada Cowl... 62 weeks and counting... I'm told it will be worth the wait...

Comment

Not this again.

Comment

My Kat is Pearl White it was Gun Metal Grey but I am in the pocess of customizing it. No you have not seen it out yet. But soon!

Comment

I bought a cowl from a guy in my area who had two of them and sold me the spare. Lucky me!

Comment

Working...
                          X