Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much should I offe ron this kat

Originally posted by md86
    Originally posted by tomiamto
    f ....them, my 06 750 kat does a wheelie anytime i ask her to its all in the rpms... you have to be in the power band for me its 7000-8000 she will flip if yor arent careful
    Huh m you musta scored one of those rare Katanas with the factory turbo option installed ....

23,000 mi
    Originally posted by md86
    Originally posted by tomiamto
    f ....them, my 06 750 kat does a wheelie anytime i ask her to its all in the rpms... you have to be in the power band for me its 7000-8000 she will flip if yor arent careful
    Huh m you musta scored one of those rare Katanas with the factory turbo option installed ....

Comment

That's pretty clean except for the fairing damage. What year is it?
      -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
      -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

that's a good looking bike! if it's 98-03-ish, probably ~$2500-$3000 depending on how it's running, how well the maintenance has been kept track of.... etc.

That and how motivated the seller is you never know, you could pick it up for next to nothing!
        Two goldfish were in their tank.
        One turns to the other and says,
        "You man the guns, I'll drive."

Comment

Based on the fairings, that is a pre-98 isn't it?
          -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
          -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

ahhh, I'm an idiot, I was looking at the paint and not paying attention . I really hate Sprint's slideshow deally

In that case, it looks like it's probably worth about ~$1500-$2000, depending on how well its running and if it's been well maintained...
            Two goldfish were in their tank.
            One turns to the other and says,
            "You man the guns, I'll drive."

Comment

It looks between a 93 to 97...Yeah 1500 seems fair.
              check inside the fairing and make sure the the crossbracing for the frame isnt damaged..A friend of mine bought a Kat it looked great on the outside but it rode alittle squirrlly..On day we had the fairing off and the brace from the backbone to the lower frame was bent in about an inch..It made the bike track like shit...felt like the bike was dragging something..

Comment

Working...
              X