Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

กก OMFG PRE 98 SADDLEBAG KIT WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• กก OMFG PRE 98 SADDLEBAG KIT WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

4 Cylinders
    3 Diamonds
    2 Cams
    1 Turbo
    0 Regrets

They look like fishing tackle boxes...

Comment

Don't all Givi boxes look like tackle boxes???!!!???

Don't get me wrong, they make very reliable stuff but I have yet to see a set mounted on a bike that didn't look 'out of place'.
      2005 Aprilia RST1000
      2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
      1998 Chevy Tahoe
      www.midwestguntrader.com

Comment

They are definitely NOT too stylin'... but I have to admit if the guy was willing to ship to Canada and the price was about 100 bucks cheaper I might buy these. My Nelson Riggs soft bags do the job (for 10% of the cost of these), but I hate the whole process of getting them strapped down securely enough so I don't see them rising up in my mirrors as I pass 120 km/hr. It's a 20 minute process (still) while my buddy takes about 30 seconds to load his Givi hard bags on his CBR1100. I'm sure this will get easier with time but I haven't really found the 'method' yet to get the NR's to hold tightly.
        There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Comment

The fine print:

GIVI NO LONGER MAKES THE SIDE MOUNTS FOR THE 1988-1990 SUZUKI KATANA 750.
          This kit was designed for the STOCK 1988-1990 Suzuki Katana 750, non-stock items like aftermarket backrests or exhaust systems (and/or mufflers) can interfere with the installation of these items.
          Drive faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

Comment

Working...
          X