Transporting your Kat: A Trailer story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suzuki4life
    Originally posted by 87vert
    I think I am going to pickup one of the foldable harbor freight trailers. I want something that I can fold up and just put by the side of the house. I am only going to be using it on rare occasions and since U-haul will not rent to Explorers I have to get my own trailer.
    won't rent to explorers?
    because of the Firestone tire issue the ford explorers had U-haul will allow anything towed behind an explorer

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki4life
      I think I am going to pickup one of the foldable harbor freight trailers. I want something that I can fold up and just put by the side of the house. I am only going to be using it on rare occasions and since U-haul will not rent to Explorers I have to get my own trailer.
      won't rent to explorers?
      because of the Firestone tire issue the ford explorers had U-haul will allow anything towed behind an explorer
      They had alot of cases with the tires blowing out and the explorers rolling over, with UHAUL trailer on the back getting caught in it.
      Roops Photography|facebook|
      03 GSXR 1000
      04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
      Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

I just sold my 6X10 trailer for $350. I have a 6X12 now that holds 4 bikes!
        Ron
        MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Working...
        X